DESIGNED FOR CARPETS AND HARD FLOORS – The AIRBELT D4 is a powerful, yet ultra-quiet, canister vacuum, which features
three on-board attachments, an unmatched 40-foot cord and 50-foot cleaning radius, rubber-coated wheels to protect floor
surfaces, a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections, and a full bag or clog indicator. Two sizes of its commercial quality
power head are available to deep clean carpets, and a parquet brush is included for cleaning hard floors. An ergonomically
designed handle, which also has a suction adjustment switch, provides user comfort and effortless control of the power head’s
180° steering ability. The D4‘s tapered hose, along with its 320° rotating canister connection, improves airflow and provides
smooth maneuverability, and its soft bumper protects the vacuum, furniture and walls from scuffs and scratches
Amazing Steering Ability and Easy Brush Roller Removal, manual, fourlevel brush height adjustment, they effectively clean both carpets and hard floors and offer manual brush shut off, for use on delicate rugs or other floor types that require straight-suction cleaning. Their amazing steering ability provides 180° maneuverability, and they have easy brush roller removal, convenient clog access doors, automatic shut off for brush obstructions, and a light that indicates when brush height is set too high for optimal cleaning or when the brush roller should be replaced due to reaching maximum bristle wear.
- A Flat-to-the-floor 3 1/2-inch Profile – The power head’s low profile makes cleaning under furniture and beds easy!
- A 40-foot Power Cord and an Amazing 50-foot Cleaning Radius – These two features provide operating efficiency because large areas can be cleaned without changing electrical outlets. The power cord automatically rewinds by simply pressing a button.
- A Huge 1.5-gallon Filter Bag – The large-capacity filter bag is convenient and economical because fewer bag changes are needed. An indicator window turns orange when the filter bag should be replaced, and closing its built-in hygiene cap prevents dust from escaping during bag removal or disposal.
- A Durable, Rotating Suction-hose Connection – A brilliantly designed hose-to-canister connection allows 320° rotation of the suction hose, providing easier user movement and machine maneuverability.
- LED Suction-power Indicator – This technology actually makes it possible for the user to optically monitor the vacuum’s suction power. When using lower power settings, the LED light rotates slowly. When using higher power settings, the light rotates more quickly. When the power is set to standby mode, the light slowly blinks back and forth, left to right.
- Patented AIRBELT Bumper – The D4’s soft, textile-covered foam bumper protects furniture, walls and the vacuum itself from incurring scratches and scuffs during use. The bumper also diffuses exhaust air, which contributes to its ultra-quiet performance.
- Four Casters with Rubber-coated Wheels, Mounted on Bearings and a Steel Axle – The superb castor-wheels glide easily and gently over all floor types, providing exceptional maneuverability and protection of floor surfaces.
- Convenient Parking and Storage Aids – After the work is done, the suction hose, telescopic tube and the hard floor parquet brush can be firmly stored on the canister’s underside (shown) or backside housing.
- Adjustable Suction Switch on the Handle – The suction power of the AIRBELT D4 can be conveniently adjusted on the hose handle; therefore, upholstery can be cleaned with stronger suction, yet curtains can be gently vacuumed as well.
- Three Full-size, On-board Accessory Tools, plus a Parquet Brush – For special cleaning tasks, a crevice tool, an upholstery nozzle and a dusting brush are integrated into the canister body, so they are on-board, easy to remove and ready for use at all times. Also, many optional attachments are available. All AIRBELT D4 models come with a parquet brush that was specifically designed for cleaning hard floors.
- Full-size Canister Vacuum – The AIRBELT D4 is a full-size canister vacuum, which means it is a larger and more powerful machine that offers three full-size attachments, a huge 1.5-gallon filter bag, and an extra-long power cord.
- Personalized Vacuums – The D4’s AIRBELT bumper can be personalized with many different colors.